Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lemonade


I have been very busy the past few days working on my scientific article and preparing my trip to Seoul. I got invited a few months ago to assist a conference at the end of June for four days. However, it is not about food but related to my research. Basically, the top 26 scientists in my field of research are assembled in one place to give a 45 mins talk. Long story short, my school is paying me to go to this conference and I'll take my vacation there also. I'll probably post some Korean food here.

It is summer and it is hot outside, a refreshing drink would help. I'm pretty sure you all know how to make lemonade, even a 5 year-old kid sells a small glass of lemonade for a quarter in front of their house. This is no fancy recipe.

Preparation Time : 5 mins

Ingredients

8 cups water
4 cups sugar
1 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 4-6 lemons)
Ice

Procedure

1. In a pitcher, add ice and stir in water, sugar and lemon juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...